top of page
Tue, Jan 10|
Beacon Hills in Aksarben Village
CHAPTER MEETING: SHOP DRAWINGS – How to be Successful with Your Submittal
Join us for a panel discussion to discuss successful Shop Drawing preparation and submittal.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Jan 10, 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM
Beacon Hills in Aksarben Village , 6750 Mercy Rd, Omaha, NE 68106, USA
About the Event
How to be Successful with your Shop Drawings
Join us for an interactive panel discussion to discuss the Shop Drawing process from the points of view of the Architect/Engineer, Supplier, and Contractor. We'll explore the good, the bad and the ugly of shop drawings and what can be done to improve and expedite the Shop Drawing process.
- Stephanie Waggoner - Manufacturer's Rep with Luna & Associates
- John S. Rickert AIA FCSI CCS LEED AP - Senior Project Architect with HDR
- TBD - Contractor
- Understanding the purpose of a shop drawing/submittal.
- Definition of a shop drawing/submittal.
- Creating a successful shop drawing/submittal.
- Timeline or schedule of a shop drawing/submittal.
COST - FREE!
Interactive Panel Discussion
bottom of page