Tue, Apr 19|
Beacon Hills in Aksarben Village
Lunch Meeting - Supply Chain Issues
Join us for this interactive panel discussion on the supply chain issues the AECO community is currently facing.
Time & Location
Apr 19, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Beacon Hills in Aksarben Village, 6750 Mercy Rd, Omaha, NE 68106, USA
About the Event
Supply Chain Issues – What Can the Design/Construction Community Do
The program will consist of a panel discussion with contractor, supplier, and architect about construction
supply chain issues. What are the impacts on the construction process? What can the design community,
suppliers, and contractors do to help alleviate the impacts on schedules, budgets, and quality of materials?
The objective is to allow an open discussion to promote an understanding of what each party is dealing
with and promote collaboration solving supply chain issues and maintaining project goals.
- Learn what materials or construction systems that are being most impacted by supply chain issues.
- Learn how suppliers can predict availability of materials and how are they allocated to projects.
- Learn how supply chain issues are affecting the bidding process.
- Learn how each party in the construction process can collaborate more effectively to alleviate supply chain issues.
- Matt Schendt, Vice President, Hausmann Construction
- Matt Miller, Estimating Director Hausmann Construction
- Amy Riley, Architect, DLR Group
- Rob Mulaney, Luna & Associates, LLC.
- Jim Torres, Architect, DLR Group
- Matt Corbitt, Sales Consultant, Coreslab Structures
This program has been approved for 1 AIA Learning Unit
1 hour 30 minutes